The Great Big World
After graduating with a BA of Science, it was time to take on the world. I have worked for countless clients on a freelance basis and enjoyed every single one of them. I can't think of a greater job. Being able to create with a camera or editing system is what keeps me motivated. From seeing true brotherhood with my time working for the US Air Force, to a run and gun documentary I did on the volunteer effort after Hurricane Sandy devastated my hometown, I'm always excited to see what adventure the next job will bring.
- Completed REDucation course, furthering knowledge of all RED camera systems
- Video Producer/camera operator/editor for entire Hackensack Meridian Health network
- Assistant Camera Operator for Discovery's American Chopper
- Published Photographer
- Freelance DIT/Assistant camera operator for Discovery Channel on Season 3 of 'Buying Alaska'
- Freelance with Lockheed Martin at Fort Dix as a Camera Operator and Editor
- Daily Lighting Director for morning shows on MSNBC
- Assistant editor for television show 'The Ride' on MTV2 network
- Intern for Philadelphia 76ers and Flyers